A rainbow of vegetables in a bowl with silky noodles.
Stir fried noodles, lots of fresh vegetables and a delicious sharp and sweet sauce.
A QUICK and EASY noodle dish to make mid week meals simple.
15 Minutes Preparation
15 Minutes Cooking
2 Servings of Rice noodles Broccoli Trees Green Beans 1 Carrot (Sliced) Onion (Sliced) Beansprouts 2 Eggs (Whisked) Lime Wedges Peanuts (Crushed) Fresh Chilli (Chopped)
Pad Thai Sauce 1tsp Tamarind 1tsp Fish Sauce 1tsp Soy Sauce 1tsp Brown Sugar (or palm sugar) 4tsp Water
1/4 Lime Juice
- Place rice noodles in a bowl and cover with boiling water, then cover.
- Place a wok onto a medium to high heat.
- Slice your vegetables
- Whisk the eggs
- Crush peanuts
- Add oil to the wok and add eggs, then scramble
- Remove eggs once cooked
- Add the vegetables to the wok with oil
- Stir fry for 5 minutes
- Make 'Pad Thai' sauce by combining 1tsp Tamarind, 1tsp Fish Sauce, 1tsp Soy Sauce, 1tsp Brown Sugar, 4tsp Water, Lime Juice.
- Drain the noodles and add to the wok
- Mix the contents of the wok then add sauce
- Mix together and serve
- Top with crushed peanuts